Exclusive treat: Free shippingRegular price
Looking for a unique gift?
Enjoy the perfect tasting in an iconic glass that will enhance any occasion.
With the Royal Glass gift card, choose the amount that suits you, and delight those close to you by combining elegance and experience!
The gift card will be sent directly by e-mail to the person of your choice.
As a bonus, all our gift cards come with an exclusive treat! Free shipping costs on all orders made with our gift cards.
Applicable terms and conditions :
- May be redeemed only on www.royal-glass.com
- Valid for 1 year from the date of purchase
- This gift card can be used for a one-time purchase only. Any excess balance remaining on the gift card after purchase will not be refunded.
- This gift card cannot be redeemed for cash whether in part or in full. Any lost, stolen, or destroyed gift card will not be replaced or refunded.
- The gift card cannot be cumulated with other discounts or special offers.
"Unanimously chosen for its versatility. The glass respects the wine's balance. It expresses both white and red wines harmoniously and precisely. The champagne is well defined too."
Awarded best wine glass by the RVF, 19/20
"A wine pairing without Royal Glass in an incomplete culinary experience."
Edgard Bovier - Chef, Lausanne Palace
"The wines are perfectly vitalized in this unique design. It takes your tasting experience to a whole new level."
Enrico Bernardo - Meilleur Sommelier du Monde
The secret to the Royal Glass tasting experience
Check out our tasting curves
WITHOUT ROYAL GLASS
• Harsh attack
• Hollow mid-palate
• Abrupt finish
• Aftertaste dry and short
In a non-vitalizing glass, the structure of the mouth is confusing, with brutal intensity variations throughout the different phases of the tasting (attack, mid-palate, finish, aftertaste), it lacks cohesiveness and harmony.
WITH ROYAL GLASS
A CONSISTENT AND HARMONIOUS MOUTH
• Precise attack
• Full mid-palate
• Alive finish
• Smooth and long aftertaste
Thanks to Royal Glass' vitalizing effect, the flow of impressions and emotions is smooth and continuous. Through the entire tasting sequence, the wine expresses the harmonious balance of its original fruit and its terroir's identity.