Polymaster Black - 34cl
€72,00 - Box of 6 glasses
- Royal Glass’s original engineering achievement and BEST SELLER.
- UNIVERSAL : The Polymaster gives a faithful image of all wines: red, rose, white and sparkling.
- HARMONIOUS : During the entire tasting sequence, this glass delivers continuous and consistent sensations, free of fluctuations or interruptions.
- BIOENERGETIC : The structural design of the glass creates a bioenergetic effect that infuses the wine back with all its vitality, making its flavor perfectly stable in time.
- SUSTAINABLE : Barium crystal, lead-free, recyclable, dishwasher-safe.
- HIGH-FIDELITY SPEAKER : A unique glass that delivers all the complexity of great wines. It reveals the mineral character and tactile cues that allow the precise identification of each terroir. The Polymaster empowers the taster, who can make a perfect sensory synthesis and a precise reading of the balance of each wine.
Satisfied or reimbursed
Made in Europe
"Unanimously chosen for its versatility. The glass respects the wine's balance. It expresses both white and red wines harmoniously and precisely. The champagne is well defined too."
Awarded best wine glass by the RVF, 19/20
"A wine pairing without Royal Glass in an incomplete culinary experience."
Edgard Bovier - Chef, Lausanne Palace
"The wines are perfectly vitalized in this unique design. It takes your tasting experience to a whole new level."
Enrico Bernardo - Meilleur Sommelier du Monde
The secret to the Royal Glass tasting experience
Check out our tasting curves
WITHOUT ROYAL GLASS
• Harsh attack
• Hollow mid-palate
• Abrupt finish
• Aftertaste dry and short
In a non-vitalizing glass, the structure of the mouth is confusing, with brutal intensity variations throughout the different phases of the tasting (attack, mid-palate, finish, aftertaste), it lacks cohesiveness and harmony.
WITH ROYAL GLASS
A CONSISTENT AND HARMONIOUS MOUTH
• Precise attack
• Full mid-palate
• Alive finish
• Smooth and long aftertaste
Thanks to Royal Glass' vitalizing effect, the flow of impressions and emotions is smooth and continuous. Through the entire tasting sequence, the wine expresses the harmonious balance of its original fruit and its terroir's identity.