€160,00 - Set exclusif contenant un décanteur Graal et quatre Gran Ultima 54cl
Our luxurious set with lavish sized glasses created for the supreme enjoyment of your wines.
- The refined elegance of the most prestigious tables combined with an epicurean conviviality: experience extraordinary wine tastings in our large-size glasses and create beautiful memories with your friends.
- Our decanter’s bioenergetic properties meet the vitalising effect of our glasses to invigorate your wines with their optimal vitality, and transport you as if you were tasting them in the heart of the vineyards.
- The perfect tasting: Chosen by the Revue du Vin de France as best decanter (18/20) and best wine glasses (19/20), they will enchant even the most demanding among wine lovers.
- Universal: The Graal and Gran Ultima glasses offer a harmonious and precise tasting experience of every wine: red, white, rosé, sparkling, being ideally suited to all grape varieties and terroirs.
- Harmonious: Thanks to our range’s proprietary design, the wines are rendered with perfect stability during the entire tasting. Enjoy smooth, consistent sensory impressions, without any alterations nor interruptions.
- Elegant: Their generous size and sensual design have made the Gran Ultima glasses the top choice of iconic tables. With its clean and distinctive design, the Graal is a modern luxury wineware staple.
- Pure: Produced in barium crystal to avoid any use of lead, our glasses have a pure, crystalline sound and are entirely recyclable.
- Resistant: The Gran Ultima and Graal are dishwasher-safe and have been created with optimised resistance in mind.
- Practical: With our universal glasses perfectly adapted to all wines and occasions, say goodbye to clutter!
Satisfied or reimbursed
Made in Europe
"Unanimously chosen for its versatility. The glass respects the wine's balance. It expresses both white and red wines harmoniously and precisely. The champagne is well defined too."
Awarded best wine glass by the RVF, 19/20
"A wine pairing without Royal Glass in an incomplete culinary experience."
Edgard Bovier - Chef, Lausanne Palace
"The wines are perfectly vitalized in this unique design. It takes your tasting experience to a whole new level."
Enrico Bernardo - Meilleur Sommelier du Monde
The secret to the Royal Glass tasting experience
Check out our tasting curves
WITHOUT ROYAL GLASS
• Harsh attack
• Hollow mid-palate
• Abrupt finish
• Aftertaste dry and short
In a non-vitalizing glass, the structure of the mouth is confusing, with brutal intensity variations throughout the different phases of the tasting (attack, mid-palate, finish, aftertaste), it lacks cohesiveness and harmony.
WITH ROYAL GLASS
A CONSISTENT AND HARMONIOUS MOUTH
• Precise attack
• Full mid-palate
• Alive finish
• Smooth and long aftertaste
Thanks to Royal Glass' vitalizing effect, the flow of impressions and emotions is smooth and continuous. Through the entire tasting sequence, the wine expresses the harmonious balance of its original fruit and its terroir's identity.